Moose Hunting Season 2019
5 Day Hunt
Your 5 day hunt begins the last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday of September. You would be welcome to arrive on Sunday before the hunt, this allows you to rest up before the hunt, try out your rifle and for us to become aquainted and update you for the following days of the moose hunt.
(other than special fall archery)
|Bow (draw weight not less than 52 lbs)|
For Your Information
- New Brunswick has a moose population numbering greater than 25,000. The biggest bulls top the scales at more than 1000 pounds and carry magnificent racks of antlers.
- Since 1996 the N.B. Government has allowed 100 non resident tags by a lottery system draw.
- All moose hunters would be accompanied by a personal guide while he uses the moose calling techniques, after placing you in one of our tree stands or on a spot and stalk.
- Moose calling is a very effective technique and can provide for some close encounters.
- Archery black bear hunting and Atlantic salmon fly fishing is also available during the week of the moose hunt for an additional fee.
- Hunter Orange is required on the moose hunt.
You are welcome to apply for a moose hunting experience of a lifetime. Please contact us before the end April 30th for more information on applying in the 2019 non-resident moose hunter draw or you can click here or by phone at 1-506-453-3826*.
$2200 US (per hunter) 5 Day hunt and 6 night stay.($400 US Deposit required at time of booking)
Included in Price:
- All meals
- All hunting related transportation upon arrival.
- Skinning, field dressing and cold storage of your trophy
(Please note that the cost of the Moose license is not included in the price).
Meat cutting and quality taxidermy can be arranged for an additional fee
If you have any questions just contact us.